Wednesday, August 29, 2018

TURKEY TRIP 2009

Saturday, June 13, 2009


MY TURKEY EXCURSION DAY ONE













One place that I had dreamt
 to go is Cappadocia, Turkey
 where I wanted to spend a night
 in a cave hotel.
 Yea...a dream comes true! I had
 spent a night in 
DEDELI KONAK, Cappadocia.
 It was awesome as the room is
 always 
cold at night! There was no 
air-conditioned
 in the room and the air there is 
mountain
 fresh. Our dining hall is on the
 roof top where 
we can see the scenic view of
 Cappadokia town 
and villages 
surrounding the motel. 
I had two memorable tour of 
Cappadokia 
with the first one started 
on the day we arrived at 
Cappadokya
 and the second one was on 
the day we were headed to 
another destination 
that is Pamukkale.



3 rd June 2009



I took a seven-day tour of 
Jasminne Tour Agency
 of Istanbul for around RM1880 more or less.
 We had a visit of four places; Istanbul, Cappadocia, 
Pamukkale and Kusadasi. The first day 
at Istanbul I agreed to join a daily tour which was 
Bhosporous Tour for 30 Euro per person.
 It was conducted by Plan Tour. We went for a boat excursion



 for a half day trip. 
It was wonderful and earlier on we had a sight seeing of the city. 
My sister, Norsiah and 
I went around the city on foot and met two locals and we took a snap
 with them. 
We needed local currency, so we went to a money changer outlet
 at Sultanahmet. 
We overnight at Hotel Erboy at Sultanahmet and the staff at first 
seemed unfriendly,
 except for the chief clerk named Sinan. After the boat excursion, 
we went to a nearby 
cyber cafe near the hotel to check emails and to send news home. 
The owner or 
may be a man on duty in the cafe, offered me an apple tea. 
After I had done my work at 
 the internet, the man asked me to join him for a cup of coffee.
 I said, I had to go back 
to the hotel as I was about to be dark. To my surprised,
 it was 7.00 p.m. but it was still very 
bright outside! Wow....I forgot I was in Istanbul.

2 comments:

  1. hi teacher...
    how could you leave me....(T_T)
    So what did u bought for me???
    Reply
  2. hey welcome back to malaysia! looks like your dream 

  3. has come true...the cave hotel...anyway am sure u had a great time in turkey...
  4. so any interesting tales to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment