Monday, August 27, 2018

Lombok, Indonesia 27 - 31 Disember 2016

The best oversea trip ever because the whole family members were here....priceless to me.
Love ya all!

Lombok? Secluded and calm because I like it Gili Air, less crowded. The last day in Gili Air, there was a "Mandi Safar" ceremony at the beach. I had never witnessed one in Malaysia, but I got the chance to feel the air of festivity in Indonesia. Rich in culture...Malays got the same superstitious years ago, but now it is gone. Due to stronger Islamisation of the society, gone would be the superstitious practices.



And as usual.....It is a must for me to visit local schools! Here, I was with the teachers and  pupils of SN1 Gili Indah.






We also met a dance teacher, Mr Maskor, on our way to the Island of Gili Air. Later, on the last day of our trip, we went to Mr Maskor's  shabby hut to meet his family. Truly, I was all emphatized with their humble life.

The happiest moment with my beloved family, again, priceless.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment